These multi-leg bridle assemblies are ideal for loads equipped with permanent lifting attachments. They’re lightweight, easy to use and economical. Choose from Scuff-Edge®, nylon or polyester. Choose from P (pear-shaped) or O (oblong) links for bridles. Hoist hooks and shackles are options on sling legs as well.
Polyester webbing standard unless otherwise requested. Available in tow, three or four leg configurations.
|Ply||Rated Capacity for 2 legs||Pear Link
|Eye Hook (SH)||Eye Dimensions|
|60 Degrees||45 Degrees||30 Degrees||L||W|
Choose the stock number you’ll
need for your application from
Each end attachment is represented by the code letters shown above. Insert these letters as a prefix for your stock number in this sequence:
- Link attachment: P (pear-shaped) or O (oblong) link.
- Number of legs: 2, 3, or 4
- End attachment: SH (hook with latch), E (sewn eye), P (pear-shaped), SS (shackle) or O (oblong). For each leg you need, use a letter to designate the end attachment.
For example, an “O3E” is a three-leg assembly with an alloy oblong (O) link as leg attachment and sewn eyes (E) as the end attachments for each of the three legs.
Choose the length you’ll need, and add it at the end of the stock number.
Example: A P2SH-1-902 x 10’ is what to order when you need:
- A pear-shaped (P) link for the leg attachment.
- A hook with latch (SH) on each of the two legs for the end attachment.
- A “-1-902” stock number representing a two-inch wide, one-ply sling.
- A “10-ft.” designation when you need a bridle 10 feet long